Here are some common reasons why ecommerce websites fail.
- Your website design and layout is poor
- Your competitors websites are better than yours
- You use a company that creates a website for you that is sub standard or very expensive
- You use poor quality product images and your content is poorly written
- Your checkout process is difficult and customers do not complete the purchase process
- Your website doesnt have search engine optimization
- You use a search engine optimization or social networking/marketing company that wastes your advertising/marketing budget
- Your customer service for pre and after sales is not very good
- Your shipping charges are high
- Customers feel that there is no reason to return to your website in the future
- You dont have a responsive website layout and it looks bad on tablets & mobile phones
You may only fail on one of these points but it will impact negatively on your website and you can end up wasting your money or have a website that doesnt make many online sales.
Successful ecommerce websites dont have these issues – check your website today to make sure that it is the best that it can be.