We have recently worked on improving SEO for The Music Shop Western Suburbs website www.themusicshopwesternsuburbs.com.au.
Webcoders was asked to review the website and to make improvements for SEO (search engine optimization) so that we could improve the keyword ranking on search engines plus increase the website traffic.
The Music Shop Western Suburbs is Melbourne’s Biggest Music Shop in the Western Suburbs which has the cheapest prices guaranteed on all brands such as
Yamaha Fender Vox Marshall Zoom Roland Ashton.
We found that we improved the website by taking the following steps:
1. added more content on the categories & products that are on offer
2. improved the social networking engagement with customers using facebook
3. reviewed and improved their google adwords campaign and cut their advertising costs
4. added new links to their website from high quality websites
5. changed the structure of their web pages to meet the latest SEO guidelines
6. identified that they will require a mobile friendly website layout (yet to be completed)
By making these improvements the website keywords gained a higher ranking on search engines and we were able to increase the website traffic.
Webcoders recommend that you have a SEO review on your website so that you can get similar benefits.