Here is a SEO case study on how Webcoders created the Adelaide Painting & Decorating wordpress website www.adelaidepaintingdecorating.com.au and used SEO best practice techniques.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the act of making one’s website content more search engine friendly. This allows the search engines to correctly find, index and rank your websites and increase the visibility of your website for your keywords.
By improving your SEO you will have a higher ranking for your keywords in the major search engines and this will bring more traffic to your website.
Having effective SEO is essential for your website and your website needs to be setup correctly so that it follows the SEO best practice guidelines.
These are the steps that we took when we worked on their website:
1. selected a great domain name that will increase website traffic
2. created a great website layout and design that is also mobile friendly
3. added content for their keywords and target market
4. created the website structure so that it uses SEO best practice
5. added external links to their website from websites who provide great links and high flow through traffic
6. worked with the owner on their marketing and advertising strategy
Webcoders understands that you want a effective search engine optimization service that only uses valid techniques and at a affordable price.
We will review your website and identify improvements to its structure, content, links, paid advertising campaigns and your competitor websites.
Our aim is to improve your keyword rankings and increase traffic to your website as well as improve your online inquiries.