Here our list of things to avoid when you are dealing with SEO providers
1. Most of the high ranking SEO companies on google are using invalid techniques to get to the high positions – in this case google is a very poor way to select a provider – at this stage they are still achieving high rankings and hopefully this will change over time as its very misleading
2. Have a look at the experience of customers on forums – you will read some terrible stories on how people have been ripped off – with a simple search you can find out a lot. All bad providers have bad reviews online so its a useful way of finding out more
3. Some of these companies have multiple brands and websites so beware
4. Nobody can guarantee you number 1 position on google – anybody who claims this is not to be trusted
5. They do not need to place links on your website to their website or any or their other customers websites
6. They use a lot of gateway websites where they have lots of links to websites
7. Find out Who is actually doing the work – is the person overseas or working for a third party company
8. What will you actually get for your money?
9. If they use a slick and hard sale technique then beware
10. Do they use blackhat methods – this refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.
There are a lot of scammers who will just rip you off and other providers who will take your money and deliver very little – many will lock you into long contracts and then become very aggressive and even threaten legal action when you attempt to break the contract. Do not sign a contract.
Webcoders work with our customers to improve there websites SEO and we only use legitimate techniques.
Contact us today so that we can discuss your SEO requirements.