To have a successful website you need to be able to write content that works.
To write content that works we recommend that you think about the following
1. content as conversation
2. good content is based upon writing & design and not the technology
3. it reflects the User experience (UX)
4. creating things that work well for users
5. people come to your website for content and not for anything else
6. information that answers peoples questions or helps them to complete a task.
7. people want information that is easy to find, easy to understand, accurate, up to date and credible.
Most websites have poor content. When we visit a website with poor content we usually just exit and search for a better website.
Webcoders can assist you in writing content that works because we want your website to be a success.