Here are some great tips on what you need to do to get your ecommerce website setup and online.
1. Select a website design and logo that will represent your business and branding.
2. Select a web hosting company that will run your website and make sure it comes with a backup/disaster recovery facility.
3. Organize your category and product listing and the images that you will use on the website
4. Make sure that your images are optimized for use on the internet and that they are of high quality.
5. Choose your shipping and payment options that you will offer on your website.
6. Organize all of your content that will be shown on the website and make sure that you have information on your website for important topics such as about us, contact us, terms & conditions etc.
7. Search engine optimization – make sure the website is setup to maximise this to give you great natural results on the major search engines.
8. Your emarketing strategy needs to be created and planned to ensure that you get traffic to your website.
9. Make sure that you are integrating your website with social networking and determine how you will use it in your business.
Webcoders are experts in ecommerce websites and can help you to get your website live.